This is a non-exhaustive list of 3rd party projects related to Ratpack.
1.27 Example Applications
The following projects are maintained by the Ratpack core team as simple examples.
- Books - Idiomatic Ratpack demonstration app
2.27 Alternative Language Implementations
The following are projects and examples of Ratpack implemented using languages other than Java and Groovy.
- Catacumba - non-blocking web toolkit for Clojure built on Ratpack/Netty.
- Kotlin Example - Example application written in Kotlin.
- Ratpack JRuby Example - Example Ratpack application written in JRuby
3.27 3rd Party Modules
The following 3rd party projects provided additional functionality to Ratpack projects.
- Bearer Token Auth - Standard handlers for performing bearer token authentication.
- Cassandra Module - Integrations for working with Cassandra data stores.
- Ratpack Pac4j - Authentication and Authorization using Pac4j 2.x+.