Released on 2021-01-19.
This release fixes several bugs, adds compatibility with Gradle's configuration caching, and updates two dependencies with critical vulnerabilities.
We hope you enjoy Ratpack 1.8.1.
Pull Requests (0)
Resolved Issues (9)
-  - Intermittent StackOverFlow errors in PromiseCachingSpec
-  - Intermittent spec failure due to leaked ByteBuf
-  - Reading an empty session causes last access time cookie to be updated when using client side sessions
-  - Caffeine dependency ( 2.8.1 version) has critical vulnerability - CVE-2017-18365
-  - Snakeyaml dependency 1.23 has security vulnerability - CVE-2017-18640
-  - Parsing HTML form leaks memory when parsing fails
-  - Ratpack should use system default buffer allocator
-  - HEAD requests for static files are unreliable with keep-alive
-  - Gradle plugin is incompatible with Gradle configuration cache