Released on 2017-11-27.
This release squashes a few bugs, updates some key libraries and most importantly brings compatibility with Gradle 4.2 and higher.
Please see the issue list below for details. This upgrade is recommended for everyone using 1.5.0.
Pull Requests (1)
Resolved Issues (13)
-  - Unexpected 404 error with empty prefixes
-  - ParallelBatch::yieldAll doesn't work with empty batch
-  - Ratpack server terminates inconsistently after a Service.onStart() failure
-  - Throttling is not working correctly if promise chain is using route method
-  - ReadWriteAccess should use atomic primitives to save memory
-  - Promise.mapIf(Predicate, Function, Function) - and flatMapIf() - should not constrain the new type to be compatible with the original
-  - Gradle continuous build should work with latest Gradle versions
-  - NPE in NettyHandlerAdapter
-  - Promise.operation() should be an execution segment
-  - Getting NullPointerException For Ratpack Intermittently
-  - Continuous run failing in newer gradle versions
-  - Upgrade to Groovy 2.4.12.
-  - Upgrade to Jackson 2.8.9