Released on 2017-08-21.
These are the release notes for a Ratpack 1.5.0 release candidate. Please see the pending release notes for the final release for the complete list of closed issues.
After an unfortunately long hiatus, we are back with 1.5.0-rc-3.
This RC fixes the following issues raised with 1.5.0-rc-2:
-  - HTTP client incorrectly follows 301 and 302 redirects with original verb
-  - Warning is always logged at debug about error draining request body
-  - NotInRegistryException thrown in ratpack.pac4j.internal.RatpackWebContext
-  - Provide configurable default connect timeout for http client
-  - Upgrade to Handlebars.java 4.0.x
Please try it out with your apps. The target date for 1.5.0 final is now Mon 28th of August.