Released on 2017-02-10.
This patch release fixes various issues (please see below for details).
It is strongly recommended that all 1.4.x users upgrade to 1.4.5.
Please see the release notes for 1.4.0 for changes since 1.3.x.
Pull Requests (1)
Resolved Issues (8)
-  - HttpClient leaks ByteBufs specified using RequestBody.Spec#buffer when connect fails
-  - messages for healthy health checks are not displayed
-  - Sporadic overlapping exception when rendering multiple health checks
-  - Execution bound publishers should emit requests and cancellation on execution
-  - RxRatpack.initialize() installs bugged error handler
-  - Client close of socket when streaming should cancel server side publisher
-  - Upgrade to Netty 4.1.6
-  - StartupFailureException is not logged