Released on 2016-09-13.
This patch release fixes several issues with the HTTP client and Server Sent Events. Please see the issue list below for details.
It is strongly recommended that all 1.4.x users upgrade to 1.4.2.
Please see the release notes for 1.4.0 for changes since 1.3.x.
Pull Requests (0)
Resolved Issues (6)
-  - Default HttpClient doesn't seem to notice when a chunked stream is completed
-  - An exceptionCaught() event was fired
-  - Server sent event streams should support keep-alive
-  - Upgrade to Netty 4.1.5.Final.
-  - Server sent event decoder doesn't handle chunks that split events
-  - Server sent events should always be chunk transferred