Released on 2015-09-13.
After two and half years, we now have a 1.0 release. Ratpack has now graduated to API stability.
Please consult the release notes for the first release candidate for changes since 0.9.19.
On behalf of the team, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to Ratpack, be it by way of code or comment. The names of all who have contributed code can be found in our credits section.
While this is a significant milestone, it's just a milestone. Ratpack will continue to evolve and improve. We hope that the promise of API stability that the 1.0.0 release signifies will make it easier for more people to make the case for Ratpack which will inevitably lead to a better Ratpack.
We hope you enjoy Ratpack 1.0.0.
-- Team Ratpack.
Pull Requests (0)
Resolved Issues (5)
-  - Enhance release process to include publishing Gradle plugins to portal
-  - Allow services to be stopped when the JVM forcefully shuts down
-  - Support for Jackson views
-  - Off-heap memory is leaked when connection is closed before response is sent (i.e. due to request timeout)
-  - ServerEnvironment.isDevelopment throws NPE if property "sun.java.command" does not exist